โ›
BFG Mining
BetFury is not just a gaming platform, but an entire system with a variety of gaming activities. Also, we have lots of opportunities according to multicurrency. BetFury has its own internal BFG token, which you can get (Mine) on the platform easily.
What is mining on BetFury?
Mining has become a key feature on BetFury and it is still considered to be like that. Mining is a unique solution for obtaining BFG tokens just for playing on BetFury. Placing bets in all In-House games and Slots your BFG tokens are mined automatically and go to your balance immediately.
The amount of BFG tokens that come to your balance depends on your bets and the Mining price on BetFury. The higher bets you place, the bigger amount of mining income youโ€™ll have!
โ€‹
โš 
To reduce the load of mining and ensure its correct process the min bet for mining BFG is $0.01 in any currency.
The total emission is 5 000 000 000 BFG. Itโ€™s the max number of BFG tokens that can be mined on the platform and will not be changed! So the amount of available coins for mining becomes less, and the value of coins rises. Thatโ€™s why the Mining of BFG was divided into levels. That means that the price for each bet in all In-house games and Slots rises each time when 25 000 000 BFG tokens are mined.
โ€‹
โ€‹
Mining price changes
The mining price of BFG in each currency depends on the USDT exchange rate at Binance and rises after every 25 000 000 BFG tokens are mined. It changes in real-time and is always actual on BetFury. Track it on the Staking page anytime. With each change, youโ€™ll need more crypto to mine BFG. So, the earlier you start mining the more tokens you will get. The mining price rises for 10% from the previous price in all In-house games and for 10% from the previous price in all Slots. Token value BFG = Mining Price = How much you spend to get 1 token.
Economics and Sharing of Mined tokens
The total mined amount of BFG is the number of tokens that have already been accumulated on the platform in total. Since the launch of the platform (including tokens that were burned). The Mining system on BetFury is supposed to work for the sake of users and the BetFury team. All the Mined BFG tokens of BetFury are shared by the following percentage proportions: 51% of all the Mined tokens amount go for sharing among Betfurians. And in order to develop the platform, the other 49% are devided for different goals on BetFury.
When you mine 1 BFG, the total mined amount increases by 2 tokens. It means that 1 BFG goes to you and 1 goes to the team. The BetFury team uses this amount of the Mined tokens for developing the platform in different ways. Mined tokens go for improving the Development and Marketing of BetFury. Also, the platform keeps BFG for Referral program, Reserve and Bonuses - 5% for each. And 4% go for Partnerships.
Progressive lock
Since BFG became a tradable asset weโ€™ve reforged the mining system and created the Progressive Lock mechanism. It sticks to the core idea of obtaining BFG tokens by placing bets, keeping the BetFury Staking earnings opportunities, and reducing risks related to illegitimate token gaining and eventually selling them on the open market. โš ๏ธ All newly mined tokens are locked for withdrawals. But you are still able to get Staking rewards and play with BFG until the tokens are unlocked after 180 days from being mined.
What will happen when all BFG tokens are mined?
BFG token just like Bitcoin has its limited emission. Letโ€™s see together how it works. There is a certain amount of BFG tokens to be mined out one day. The max number of BFG that can be Mined on BetFury is 5 000 000 000 and 3 810 497 936 BFG have already been Mined. Whatโ€™s going to happen with the last Mined BFG?
โ€‹
โ€‹
Letโ€™s take the example of Bitcoin to understand better! When Bitcoin was created, it was stated in its protocol that the total supply would be restricted to 21 million. The supply cannot increase โ€” regardless of growing demand. The value of Bitcoin grows because of its unique Mining system. The interest around its obtaining is extremely high. Read about the Bitcoin price evolution. Looking at this example we can expect the same for the BFG token. The BFG overgrown ecosystem increases its value too. Once all of them are Mined, no new BFG will enter the circulation. Therefore, when all tokens are issued - it will be a full-fledged coin with its tokenomics and value. Currently, BFG has many utility opportunities: Staking, playing, getting bonuses, and trading.
Mine BFG - earn more crypto on BetFury
Mined BFG tokens allow users to get an additional income. Just imagine, you have only one currency, you place a bet on BetFury and Mine BFG. Staking it you start collecting income in 5 main cryptos. Mine BFG while playing and Stake it to get daily payouts in BTC, ETH, TRX, BSC, and USDT. Track your income growth with every 100 000, 500 000, and 1M Mined BFG on the platform for a day, month, and three months.
Copy link