Gambling can be addictive and we encourage you to play responsibly and only with the money you can afford to lose. To make sure you enjoy our games in a responsible and entertaining manner we implemented functionalities, including self-exclusion and time alert.
If you feel like you may have a gambling problem, need help overcoming your addiction, or want to know more about playing responsibly, please visit the Responsible Gaming section of our Website, as well as other dedicated websites linked in the Responsible Gaming section. You can also contact our support at any time to get more information and help.
In case You are diagnosed with a gambling addiction or try to stay away from gambling for a different reason, we want to assist you to stay away from anything that does nothing good for you. “Self-Exclusion” means that You exclude yourself, out of Your own choice, from all gambling services. This exclusion cannot be undone after your ask to exclude your account. If you wish to self-exclude yourself from gambling, contact our customer support team via email regarding your request. Our managers will explain to you all future steps and what is needed from you.
Please keep in mind if Self Exclusion is permanent for the requested period of self-exclusion, it will not be undone for your own protection. To self-exclude means to stop betting or gambling;
During Self Exclusion you are not allowed to create a new Account and every attempt to create a new Account during Self Exclusion is a violation of our Terms of Service and may result in the permanent ban of your accounts;
In order to start the process of self-exclusion on BetFury, you need to contact our customer support team via email at [email protected] regarding your account closure request with an explained reason;
By requesting our self-exclusion offer you agree to the following terms and conditions, which will be effective from the minute you receive a confirmation email of your chosen self-exclusion, this email will be sent to the email address used to register your account only and will display the date of self-exclusion completion;
Requests made via our Chat function will not be actioned. However, a Customer Support Agent will direct you to our customer support email service;
Once you send an email of account closure request your account will be closed during the next twenty-four (24) hours since the email was sent. Please keep in mind that you need to mention your account username and linked email address. Additionally, you should claim the reason for such a request;
You are not permitted to leave any balance in your account during a self-exclusion time period. You will not be able to access your account to withdraw any funds during your requested self-exclusion;
Once a self-exclusion is applied to your account, it will stay in place and it will not be reversed or decreased for any reason. Permanent self-exclusion will remain closed indefinitely.
4. We will use our best endeavors to ensure that, if you have requested self-exclusion from our Website, you will not be able to open a new account with us or any other website operated under the same license. We will block any new account/s and confiscate your winnings pertaining to such account/s in the event that you succeed in creating a new account following your self-exclusion, whether on the same or on any other website operated under the same license.
5. Time Alert is a feature that allows you to control the amount of time spent in an active gaming session on our platform by setting a timer. After activating the time alert, you will receive a reminder about the end of the time which you have chosen. The Time Alert tab will display the selected alarm time after activating the time alert. You can delete or change the Time Alert reminder time every 30 minutes. You can choose the Time Alert reminder time: 15 min, 30 min, 45 min, 1 hour, 2 hours, or 3 hours.
You understand that the time alert is intended to monitor your time spent during an active gaming session. This mechanism is implemented on the platform for the responsible gaming and the ability to help players who have problems with gambling. If you have any questions about the Time alert, you can contact the support team via the email [email protected].
The use of time alerts is your right. The betfury.io does not and cannot be held responsible for any consequences for you or your health during or after active gaming sessions on the platform.
6. Underage Gambling - it is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or gamble on our Website. Please note that anyone under the age of 18 found to be using the site will have any winnings forfeited and may also be reported to the authorities.
7. Filtering Systems - Filtering solutions allow parents to regulate access to the internet, based on chosen criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing, amongst other things, gambling Websites. If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the Legal Age to register or bet with our site or have requested self-exclusion from gambling sites, please consider parental filtering solutions.
8. We are committed to supporting Responsible Gambling initiatives and encourage you to find information about Responsible Gambling at the website of the Responsible Gaming Foundation www.rgf.org.mt in order to find the help you need.
GamStop - is a free service that lets you control your online gambling activities. After registering, you will be prevented from using gambling websites and apps run by companies licensed in Great Britain, for a period you choose. The service is available to the residents within the United Kingdom (Great Britain and Northern Ireland) only.
Gamblers Anonymous – „Anonymous gamblers” - a group of people united to overcome the difficulties associated with gambling together and help each other. There are branches all over the world.
Gambling Therapy – „Therapy for gambling” - provides advice and support to all who suffer from addiction to gambling. Gambling Therapy specialists work in the UK and far beyond.
In addition, you may consider using third-party software which is designed to block access to online gambling from your devices, including www.netnanny.com and www.cyberpatrol.com.
Kindly note however that these are third-party websites, products, and services and we take no responsibility for their efficacy and/or any fault or damage which may result from the same.